We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join the team of our client, a Software Consulting Company, located in Overland Park. This role will be responsible for both internal and external marketing duties, as well as ensuring the success and satisfaction of clients. This position requires an individual with strong organizational skills, a self-starter attitude, and the capability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. The ideal candidate should possess creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task effectively. This is a hybrid work schedule.
- Ensure marketing content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality, and tone, and optimized for search, accessibility, and social promotion.
- Execute, and optimize the social media strategy for LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Support and execute the company's digital and content strategy, covering blogs, email, website updates, social media, and paid media.
- Supervise blog content, collaborate with internal team members and external vendors for content creation, and apply SEO principles to drive blog development.
- Create and send regular internal and external emails, including campaigns, newsletters and automated email series, and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Manage marketing content, including digital website content and white papers.
- Collaborate with external vendors for SEO, content development, and branding when necessary.
- Partner with outside marketing firm to implement marketing strategy.
- Prepare for conferences, including pre-conference campaigning, planning events, and engaging with clients.
- Develop a positive and supportive partnership with clients acting as a bridge between the support and sales teams, focusing on building loyalty to ensure long-term client retention.
- Understand client needs, address issues, and present product information to help maximize value and sustain business growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing agency or similar role.
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement effective digital marketing strategies and action plans.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, and a deep understanding of social media.
- Strong organization, presentation, and communication skills are essential for this role, along with the ability to build trust and rapport with clients.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms and concepts.
- Proficient in multitasking, with a strong focus on attention to detail and client success. Capable of prioritizing multiple demands and collaborating effectively in both office and remote settings.
- A website / online portfolio showcasing marketing work.